The currently supported databases include:
- Stores database in local text files. Full support.
- Pure Python SQL database. Used in the PythonWeb examples. Full support.
- Supported through the MySQLdb module which is included with the web modules. Doesn't support transactions or foreign key constraint checks.
Other databases with varying levels of support:
- Support is planned but the authour has no access to a Postgres database so cannot yet write the wrapper.
- Partially implemented, not yet available. All ODBC databases including MS Access are supported through the mx.ODBC driver available from http://www.egenix.com/. You will first need to indtall the mx.BASE package.